Video help

More questions for your fellas

I've recorded footage on my hf g40 when I put it on my tv through cables it shows up black and white? Is that because my tv is not capable or reading or showing the resolution that the video it shot in?

Also what exact memory cards and hard drives do you recommend. Thanks to all
Of you since this is the only place I can hardly get help besides from the man I got the camera from and Flinginarows.

Lastly what would you guys do for action cams gentleman I bought the camera from
Told me to save my money on the GoPro and buy a lesser priced action cam (he couldnt remember the name of what he had). Said the action cam he had ran 4k and made fantastic video.

Anyone by chance know which 1 that may be or is there any you've had good luck with? Thanks yall

Last edited:

lang

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure on the first ?, but the Yi is 4k gets great reviews and is around $70-80.

The first part is strange. I have seen cables with internal breaks cause problems. Try another set of cables. If that does not work then bring the camera to a local retailer and have them look at it.
We sell the Promaster Rugged and Velocity cards. They are fast and come with lifetime warranties. The rugged is virtually indestructable.