Photography- one photo a day

Moose from yesterday
08528119fbe1d816cb6dc9549ad6a6c1.jpg

Are you running the liner in those Double Rainbows in those conditions? I would have never thought my DR would be a late season tent.

mt100gr.

WKR
Are you running the liner in those Double Rainbows in those conditions? I would have never thought my DR would be a late season tent.

One Double Rainbow one BA Seedhouse. We both just use an extra groundsheet against the snow and I line the inside floor of mine with a cut to fit piece of discarded Wildland Fire Shelter under my pad. My buddy puts all his extra gear (gaiters, jacket, rainpants, etc under his. If it's handy, and we have some daylight, we will sometimes throw down a good layer of fir boughs too. The first pic, in the deeper snow, we woke up to 3 degrees F. I never got cold in the tent but my boots were a bit stiff:)

Jon Boy

WKR
Got back from a month of guiding just in time to help a good friend kill and elk and pack it out. And kill a mule deer for myself in a place that isnt know for trophies but is one of my favorite drainages. With a day to spare before the season ended. Its been one hell of a ride!

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
When the wife says you can make a shed antler xmas tree you run and start hauling antlers into the living room:)

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04