Photography- one photo a day

mtmiller

WKR
My grouse opportunities were crap this year, but here is one from a couple days ago.
40862849835_87aa85a64c_h.jpg

boom

WKR
i'm still reading the owner's manual to my new camera..i am an "infant" with this thing!!

but, yewozah..this is gonna up my hunting pics. i just fired a few food shots. dinner last night..the lowly bowl of SPAM fried rice. hehe.

Cliff Fuji 1 mod 001.jpg

Crusty

FNG
I don’t know my Australian snakes, but the triangle head and reputation of snakes there makes me think that one could make for a bad day too.

Just a python - give you a bit of squeeze that one - but they're alright.
We've got quite a few species over here that you are better off avoiding but I quite like the carpet snakes - well at least after I've worked out that there not a tiger or a brown or a black.

When I see photo's of the Grizzlies some of you North Americans have to worry about, I feel better about our snakes. Good solid boots, gaters and/or loose thick trousers are supposedly good enough to keep our snakes at bay. I'm pretty sure they would come up short against a bear.

Crusty

bigmoose

WKR
Don't you just hate it when you're out to get a few landscape shots and there are jet trails everywhere... Sometimes you try and make the best of it or crop the photo.

Attachments

• IMG_0181a.jpg
    IMG_0181a.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0171a.jpg
    IMG_0171a.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 65