Photography- one photo a day

Weblos weekend at Camp Klaus in NE Iowa
6d0b6088f3bfda2298f4139f8f83e193.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bbrown

WKR
It worked!!! A few more from a backpacking trip with the wife and kiddo.

WHbr3h7.jpg

Cooling off in the creek after the hike out

eYKOCHM.jpg

Terrible view to go along with her breakfast

bbrown

WKR
Sunsets in the desert are simply awesome...

D3Vtixg.jpg

My buddy and I sat through a pretty good rainstorm and were rewarded with this sunset this past January in AZ. He took this one of me glassing on his non "fruit" phone and it turned out pretty sweet especially for a phone picture.

Frosty82

WKR
Nice! Valdez? I was just there and have a bunch of photos of the sea lions chowing on the links as well.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

It sure is! Took some family down there for some fishing, a glacier cruise, and wildlife watching over at the hatchery....I love it down there!

colonel00

WKR
It sure is! Took some family down there for some fishing, a glacier cruise, and wildlife watching over at the hatchery....I love it down there!
Heh, when are you there? We were there last week, Tuesday-Thursday. Wouldn't be surprised if we crossed paths. Here's just a photo of the back of my camera as in just now heading to my "work home" so I can finally process all the photos.

0b1e9e01f2983ecf329f68b2db0b76c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Frosty82

WKR
Heh, when are you there? We were there last week, Tuesday-Thursday. Wouldn't be surprised if we crossed paths. Here's just a photo of the back of my camera as in just now heading to my "work home" so I can finally process all the photos.

That looks to be a good one! We just might have, we were down there Wed-Saturday. It was to bad the smoke/haze had to roll in otherwise it was great weather.