Photography- one photo a day

Clinch

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure if you are asking me but yes, I have Lightroom and Photoshop CC. I do the Photography plan where you get both for like $10/mo. Just about everything I do is in Lightroom with a little here and there in PS.

Sorry that was a little jumbled, but that is what I was asking. I have Lightroom and the free version of Lightroom Mobile on my phone. I have been contemplating getting the plan. If it gets used it sounds like a good deal. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotch

FNG
Sage Chickens
7284147472_7d7d50ace5_b.jpg

colonel00

WKR
Awesome pictures! What are the main features of photoshop and Lightroom that you're using?

I primarily take photos in RAW so I use Lightroom for just about everything from processing the RAW to .jpg to organization to editing. I've only dabbled in Photoshop but do use it for making panoramas or doing some layer stuff or making correctly sized collages like I posted that are sized for a certain print size.

Brad, I've been working with a lot of image processing lately for work; especially low light and have been learning a lot from our resident photography expert. Shoot me a PM; I'd like to talk to you about some suggestions about reducing noise in this image and some other pointers that would help future images even more.

colonel00

WKR
Brad, I've been working with a lot of image processing lately for work; especially low light and have been learning a lot from our resident photography expert. Shoot me a PM; I'd like to talk to you about some suggestions about reducing noise in this image and some other pointers that would help future images even more.

Will do. Yeah, that one wasn't the best but I still liked it. There was a fog rolling in that was really making it difficult too.