Photography- one photo a day

The FJ 55 is the only Land Cruiser IMO, and we do have them in the US. But trying to find one that is cancer free is a whole other story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the Stihl earlier in the year and it's been a fantastic saw for me! It's a Stihl MS391. My other saw is an older Stihl 023. My dad gave it to me. It's great, too.

I only bought the Landcruiser a couple of weeks ago. Upgraded from a Hilux. Both great vehicles, though. :) It's always cool to see when Americans appreciate a Toyota.

This is a picture of me enjoying a nice scotch with my dog and my old Hilux, the afternoon before I sold her and bought the Landcruiser.

jwatts

WKR
That photo would be perfect if it had a husky in it!
Is this better?
247f88b5d0e080499d14387e766dd99b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

One more for the firewood people who like a great vehicle when they see one, and then it'll be back to my regular outdoor photos for a while.

Lindley

FNG
One more for the firewood people who like a great vehicle when they see one, and then it'll be back to my regular outdoor photos for a while.

I'll trade you one used but well cared for left nut straight across for that vehicle. PM me if interested. :D

Cledus

WKR
bc0cdaa3402e3a660ff4a6ef4517483e.jpg

Snagged this shot while we were getting dialed in for mule deer in NE next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinger

WKR
Particularly pertinent as its Fathers Day today in Australia....three generations on the hunt for dinner.

I posted this to IG with the comment.....

Three generations out to catch dinner. Grandfather, father and son......everything I learnt about how to be a man and a father was taught to me by the man on the left. Raising the young man in the picture to feel the same way is one of my most important tasks and life goals. Happy Fathers Day. PC: @gailbell

i-DgJRNm2-X3.jpg

Last edited: