Photography- one photo a day

I'll trade you one used but well cared for left nut straight across for that vehicle. PM me if interested. :D
It sounds tempting, but I don't think so, mate. :) I traded a well looked after Hilux and a decent amount of money for this Landcruiser. ;)

Another picture...a mate and I cut this tree up a few weeks back and I went over the weekend to pick it up and drop it near my house. Not quite old enough to burn yet but we'll split it and let it sit over summer and see what happens.

Frosty82

WKR
fEzMp7F.jpg

Caught this bird trying to crash my trail cam set up for antelope hunting. A little blurry but kind of a cool picture.

Attachments

• Bird.jpg
    Bird.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

napeequa55

Lil-Rokslider
07f1674d53161f3ac717dd3ebf09d6e4.jpg

Wife landed this big girl - fall chinook fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acmckeage03

Lil-Rokslider
Would love to post up but do not know how to upload a picture into the text and not as an attachment? All the photos I've attached to this site have not been viewable by others... Could someone educate me please?

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow! There are some very angry people on IMGUR! Took 30 seconds to have a war started over my pictures....

Change your account to a default privacy of hidden. Any pictures you've already uploaded don't appear to be able to be changed.

Mouse over your user name in the top right, then go to settings in the bottom of the box that pops up. Then just change the default album privacy.