Photography- one photo a day

Owenst7

WKR
I just started getting in to this stuff. This was my first shot at nightscapes/stars last night. From what I've been reading, a few galleries I saw were running much higher ISO with this camera, so I'll have to give that a shot next time. I've got a few shots planned for Thursday or Friday night with the new moon.

a-6000, 12mm Rokinon, f/2, 20", ISO 1000
oHgsoOk.jpg

Owenst7

WKR
Oy0eoGr.jpg

Valentine's day osso buco from a bighorn hunt over Christmas. Was trying to do plating and everything quickly and goofed on the focus. Still tasted great haha.

I went out with my new bow yesterday afternoon and took some pictures while I was letting some arrows go.

Your a Wizard, Harry!

Seriously you sorta look like Harry Potter with a bow. And you took a selfy by magic.

And just to be fair, I look like a hairless Hagrid.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think it's just that photo. I really don't look anything like Harry Potter. :lol: I took the photo by putting my camera on a tripod and using a self timer.

I think it's just that photo. I really don't look anything like Harry Potter. :lol: I took the photo by putting my camera on a tripod and using a self timer.

Owenst7

WKR
ZrUpD3g.jpg

Ghost town in Central Nevada. Apparently I need to look up flyways before planning these shots, because I spent a couple hours trying to get one with no planes in it haha.

Last edited: