Video Editing Software For Windows 10

griffinit

Lil-Rokslider
What video editing software would you get? Any free ones, I used to use movie maker a lot it's basic and was already on my computer. It doesn't need to be fancy.

What does everyone use?

maverick

Lil-Rokslider
Allot of them have free trials. Down load them and pick the one you like best. I've used Magix Movie Studio and Cyberlink Power Director. Both have a free trial. I prefer Magix.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check out premiere pro from Adobe. It's extremely versatile and you can pay monthly for it and always get the updates. I would download the trial first just to make sure your computer can handle it... I'm guessing it will, but just to make sure. I'd also recommend to work off of an external hard drive when editing. Like put all of your footage and project files on an external so it doesn't bog the computer down

--

Rokslide Staff

Sent via my iPhone Tapatalk

I'll have to check some of these option out for my next project.
My immediate issue is the fact that I can't get my video from windows media maker upload to any converter program so I can convert to a DVD readable format. Any suggestions? I've recently upgraded to a windows 10 PC and it is a little different, but should not be causing this problem...

Is the Premier Adobe Pro by subscription only? Is this to use the software or only for updates?
I'm looking to move up from windows movie maker. It fits most of my needs, but it would be nice to have some added features and the timeline, if I am understanding this correctly. Is the Adobe Premiere a good compromise?