GoPro

So I acquired a GoPro 3+. I have all apple products... the question is now what do I use for editing photos and video? Can / how do I do that from an iPad/phone? Is it only recommended to use the laptop?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would look at picking up one of these, which allows you to offload the video you take directly to iPhone or iPad:
https://shop.gopro.com/accessories-2/quik-key-iphoneipad-mobile-microsd-card-reader/AMCRL-001.html

I would download the GoPro Quik App in the app store and play with it. It is a mobile editing program that is super easy, you just select the photo's/video's you want, then select a background/theme, then select a song you want the video to play too, and you can add titles and different captions too....it's super slick. You can also incorporate photos from your iPhone as well as you GoPro images/videos...super friendly.

You can also download the GoPro Capture app to just see your content, extract photos or videos without editing them to send to people/email/social media, etc. It's more of a "viewing app."

You can also use the desktop program that SHTF mentioned. It is pretty intuitive, but not near as easy as the GoPro Quik app.

Last edited: