Phone Skope Project (be like Tiffany)

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
All right, time to get this gear in your hands.

We're going with these guys as we know how engaged they are in Rokslide and I know they'll post feedback that others can use in their purchase decisions.

Jon Boy

Wyobowhunter21

We want to see how those big 85 Razors perform and really want to see how Jon Boy's GoPro works on the Phone Skope. Everyone, be sure and subscribe to this thread on Post #1, "Thread Tools" so you don't miss out when we start posting.

Guys, you have 3 days (so through Thursday) to claim your gear. All you gotta do is post on here, AND send my bride an email with your product numbers from the Phone Skope site. Remember, she's good at making biscuits, but not at shopping hunting gear, so get her the right info.

She's at [email protected], make sure you cc me [email protected]

Get 'er done boys.

Looking forward to this project with you.

EVERYBODY ELSE, LISTEN UP!

Phone Skope is a rock solid Rokslide supporter and wants you to have a promo code good for the next 30 days for Phone Skope gear. Just use ROKSLIDE17 at check out to get 10% off. If you ain't Phone-Skopin' your wasting memories.

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Im here! Ill send Jodi a message soon. Going to Kodiak in 2 weeks so ill be sure to take lots if pics

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

And he comes in under the wire. Looking forward to the Kodiak/Novagrade pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7aa1d70dbb12e91f28c3f54c6ff6d077.jpg

c07172bd2152e0aa5afceb0b31a4eab3.png

And now it's getting real. Heading out this weekend to scout some antelope/deer/elk.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Got my first buck on a Phone Skope.
8563910ef2dae72cfc6e362b050a1b16.jpg

05ff0ddc53e3767f4b3af248cf173be6.jpg

Still learning how to eliminate vignette. Absolutely love the Bluetooth shutter button. I have a video of that buck I'll post too

Phone Skope Giveaway! (be like Tiffany)

Nice buck! I agree with the vignetting. On the iPhone 7+ it's a little weird. I downloaded that pro camera app and am working on including that with my review. Here is a quick photo I took. This tree is about 5 miles as the crow flies on max zoom. I love that Bluetooth shutter!
e1ad927fb5a4979266e6b89b75491f2d.jpg

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Phone Skope Giveaway! (be like Tiffany)

Nice buck! I agree with the vignetting. On the iPhone 7+ it's a little weird. I downloaded that pro camera app and am working on including that with my review. Here is a quick photo I took. This tree is about 5 miles as the crow flies on max zoom. I love that Bluetooth shutter!
e1ad927fb5a4979266e6b89b75491f2d.jpg

I think my vignette ring is because I don't have the rubber eyepiece installed on my spotter. I took it off for my other digiscope system, and didn't realize I'd left at home. I think once I get that on there it'll tighten my pictures up pretty good. Here's that video:
Phone Skope bucks - YouTube

Last edited:

KHNC

WKR
Lee is probably just looking to see if the Game Warden is watching him from across the canyon. Doesnt want to have strike 2 just yet. LOL

I think my vignette ring is because I don't have the rubber eyepiece installed on my spotter. I took it off for my other digiscope system, and didn't realize I'd left at home. I think once I get that on there it'll tighten my pictures up pretty good. Here's that video:
Phone Skope bucks - YouTube

I would agree. Have that piece on your spotter should alleviate a lot of that. Nice video! You didn't put GPS of where that buck is though. Haha