Phone Skope Project (be like Tiffany)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php
Hey all, I consider July 15 the "opening day" for scouting. Ya, I might start earlier most years, but when I see 7/15 on the calendar, I know those big mule deer are where they belong and I better be looking for them.

In that spirit, I've arranged for three Phone Skope systems for us to test and post photos to this thread.

I'm getting in on this one as I've only been digiscoping with a full-sized DSLR and want to enjoy the weight savings of the Phone Skope, so that means I have two other sets to give to members who can help.

If you are a serious scouter and will have some content to post within a few weeks of receiving the gear, then post up what optic/phone you'll be using to enter.

I'll draw for two winners by this time next week.

Please don't enter if you're going to be a flake and not post. We did a similar project for the iPhone 7+ back in February and Proslayer and TSnider won the gear. http://www.rokslide.com/forums/phot...e-phone-skope-user-testing-iphone-7-plus.html

TSnider did his job well and got us some picks up very quickly. That was helpful to many members who were deciding on buy/no buy. Proslayer's still never posted and has been making excuses since then like "I'm working 6 days a week" (who isn't?!) so please don't be a Proslayer, be a TSnider and if you get the gear, post up your experiences.

I noticed Tiffany is using Phone Skope now, so I'm thinking she might finally notice me now that I'm a Phone-Skoper, too.

Post up your optics/phone description to enter. And remember, Phone Skope works on binocs, too.

Thanks!

*Update, the drawing is over and the winners are starting to post feedback. See that beginning on on Page 2/post #34 of this thread:
http://www.rokslide.com/forums/phot...ing/72410-phone-skope-giveaway-tiffany-2.html

attachment.php

Last edited:

colersu22

WKR
Im in since I upgraded phones so my old phone skope doesn't work. I have the IPhone 7 with a vanguard Endeavor HD 65mm

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Ummm.....I think that's Lee, not Tiffany🤣 put your glasses on Robby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tsnider

WKR
If you win do your part! Don't screw up free gear for others! It's cool to be given the opportunity like this. I'd have bought the same setup I won, but it was nice not having to. Still very much appreciate the loot, and now that my wedding is over and I'm back in the mountains I will be getting some serious use of it!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ummm.....I think that's Lee, not Tiffany藍 put your glasses on Robby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He's just her slave "Hey boy, set up that PS and spotter then get out of the way," I can hear it now.

WyoElk

WKR
I'd run one on an ATS 80 with a iPhone 6s if the opportunity were to arise......

young7.3

WKR
I'll contribute. 65mm vortex razors and IPhone 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iphone 7 on a Vanguard hd 15-45 spotter. Ill do my part

brianrossman1

Lil-Rokslider
I'm up for it! Between my brother and I there will plenty of scouting going on.

WyoRob

Lil-Rokslider
I'm picking up a Razor 85mm spotter this weekend and will be using my iPhone 7 Plus. I'll have plenty of opportunities to use it for scouting everything from pronghorn to elk.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Hah...I just read the offer better...my hunts aren't going to include any early scouting. Good luck to you all and I'll look forward to more Phoneskope tips. Love mine.

Last edited:
I could contribute to this as I was just going to order a phone scope. Old style Vortex Razor (65mm & 85mm) and IPhone 6s.

Thanks,

-dan

SneekyPee

Lil-Rokslider
Phone Skope Giveaway! (be like Tiffany)

I'm in ! Vortex 65mm and iPhone 7s ....I won't be a proslayer either

8bf241b1d417ed1307108c3342a7e487.jpg

Last edited:
Vortex Diamondback 60 with iPhone 7. Will be scouting a lot this year with tags for white tale, black bear, general elk, and for mule deer. Still couldn't get an antelope tag.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Swarovski ATS 65 and an iPhone 7.

This was with the same ATS 65 and my RX100, it would be fun to compare the two.

Cr4CQpY.jpg