Sony a6300 Carry System

LaHunter

WKR
I just bought a new Sony a6300 with the kit lens. It seems like it may be a bit bulky to carry in a pack belt pouch. What are others using to carry the a6000/6300 camera while packing or hunting?

ff82b9c531ecbb090edeca2d4acc1a87.jpg

I bought the peak design clip for my a6000 this summer. I have only hiked with while training but it holds very tight and didn't flop around even with the 18-105 lens. I picked up a jimmy tarp UL bino cover to put over it while hunting but haven't got to use this system while actually hunting yet.

I'm trying to keep it as accessible as possible so I actually use the camera. Hopefully it doesn't get thrown in he pack and forgotten about like my cheap camera did last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tsnider

WKR
yup just got the peak design after keeping mine in a belt pouch. 100 times more convenient and youll find yourself using it more. now to make a silnylon cover for it to keep the water off...

Tsnider

WKR
ff82b9c531ecbb090edeca2d4acc1a87.jpg

I bought the peak design clip for my a6000 this summer. I have only hiked with while training but it holds very tight and didn't flop around even with the 18-105 lens. I picked up a jimmy tarp UL bino cover to put over it while hunting but haven't got to use this system while actually hunting yet.

I'm trying to keep it as accessible as possible so I actually use the camera. Hopefully it doesn't get thrown in he pack and forgotten about like my cheap camera did last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i didnt read your post. same exact thing as me, plus the cover im looking for. thank yoU!

Dinger

WKR
Another vote for the Peak Design system, I've been using/hunting with it since May and and it has become a fixture. I use an old Kuiu bino harness waterproof cover as a weather shield for the camera when needed.

OP
L

LaHunter

WKR
Great info. I wasn't aware of the clip.
Thanks.
Anybody have any other methods of carry?