Best company for photos

Hey guys, looking to develop some photos on canvas. Which company would you recommend to get the best quality and color? I know of course Snapfish, shuttefly, etc. does it but is there a better option? Thanks

Roy68

WKR
I’m going to try Canvas On Demand in the near future. For photos I’ve been using Mpix and I’ve been extremely pleased.

I got a canvas of one of my pics as a gift and thought it looked great. I asked who did it, and it was kinkos/fedex . I was impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, looking to develop some photos on canvas. Which company would you recommend to get the best quality and color? I know of course Snapfish, shuttefly, etc. does it but is there a better option? Thanks

I use Walgreens, and am always happy with the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

colonel00

WKR
I've used shutterfly and photobucket. Just make sure you wait until they have sales or discount codes as their regular prices are stupid expensive.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Costco for me, they've done several that turned out great. All online, they ship it right to you.

For canvas the image quality probably wont be a huge difference between all of them, Although their color rendering can be different and can make a pretty good difference. Also if you have any black areas with detail I would bump the exposure up +.2-.3 ev as canvas doesn't have the tonal range of traditional print.

I dont know what photo editor your using, but if you have the work done locally, you can ask the print house what their printer is and make sure the output gamut aligns, it will give you a better idea of what the print looks like as you look at it on your screen.