Camera addition!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Besides phone adapters Novagrade also makes adapters for cameras. Check out the universal camera adapter that connects via the filter ring threads on your lens. When you order simply pick the appropriate filter ring for your setup. If you want to use on a different camera you simply get a different $2 ring.

View attachment 63888View attachment 63889

Doug your Pictures arnt working. But I have your Setup and my A6000 should be here by Friday. I can get a photo after I get the Camera.

I just purchased the A6000 which is plenty of camera for what I need it for. I also got a screaming deal on the Sony 35mm Prime F1.8 55-200 Sony Kit Lens and the Rokinon 12mm Wide Angle Lens (Plan to use for Night Photography) along with my 16-50 Kit Lens I am pretty sure I have my basis covered for anything I want to do. Im a complete Noob at this Photography stuff but learning as I go. Did alot of research on the Mirrorless setups along with my budget I think I did alright. I had a Pentax KS2 before that was ruined on a trip so wanted something to keep learning on that takes great pictures. Everything Ive researched says the Sony are top notch. The Autofocus capabilities and tracking of your target, form factor is what really drew me towards the Sony Alpha's I didnt want a DSLR again as they are heavy and bulky.

I found a great little App that you can download it cost like 5$ Gary Fong put it together to go over each camera setting on the A6000, A6300. It actually lets you go through the Camera settings on your phone and when you get to the setting you want to know more about it pops a video about what it is, does, and when to use it. I found it pretty handy to start learning the A6000.

For anyone wanting to check it out and learn what these little pieces of Technology can do I highly recommend it.
These are for Iphones, He makes them for Android also.
6000 Sony a6000 Virtual Camera by Gary Fong on the App Store

6300 Virtual Camera For Sony a6300 by Gary Fong on the App Store

Last edited:

gdog

Lil-Rokslider
Jordan...what are your "go to" lens for your A7 and A6500?

Jordan...following up on my questions some time ago. I should have clarified, that specifically I was asking about lens for video. I have a Nikon D500 setup, which I love for pics, but its too big to haul around and sub-par for video.

Any additional comments now that you've had a few months with the A6500?