3 day special on our top selling tripod SAVE $$$$$

Thank you for your support.
The members of Rokslide have made the Promaster XC525C Carbon Fiber tripod our #1 selling tripod on this forum.
The new ProMaster XC Series carbon fiber tripods are simply stunning in looks and functionality. With 180 degree reversible legs, you can get in and out of any photography situation, the reversible center column makes macro a snap, hang a sandbag from the center column hook for the ultimate in stability, and unscrew the padded leg of your XC Series carbon fiber tripod and to reveal its built-in carbon fiber monopod which is fantastic for sports or nature photography. The XC525C is a 5 section tripod with 25mm, 9 layer carbon fiber legs that extends to over five feet tall with the included ball head yet can be positioned to lower than 6 inch height before flipping the reversible center column.
+ 180º folding leg design
+ Spring loaded weight hook
+ Built-in monopod
+ Light and versatile ball head included

Our regular price is $299.99, your price is $249.99
However from now thru this Sunday (we are here Sunday 11-5) it will be $229.99

Give me or Neil a call to order. This is a can't miss deal

twall13

WKR
Nice pricing on a sweet tripod! Almost makes me want to pick up a spare...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
I bought one from you guys a year and a half ago or so, still going strong. Love that thing. Worth. Every. Penny.

OP
C
Thanks for the kind words
Due to the fantastic support from you guys we are extending this special through Sunday December 17th

Our regular price for the Promaster XC525C is $299.99, your normal discounted price is $249.99
However from now thru this Sunday (we are here Sunday 11-5) it will be $229.99

Grumman

WKR
I was real proud of myself for sticking to my budget and resisting the sale. Now I’ve got 5 more days of temptation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk