Youtube Channels

NPO_Aaron

FNG
Anyone else on here dabble in making videos? I've honestly started to enjoy filming and editing almost as much as hunting and fishing.
[video=youtube_share;oROwRYNxvj4]https://youtu.be/oROwRYNxvj4[/video]

Hi mate. I started recording footage a year or so ago.
Ended up putting it onto YouTube to save on storage. Like you I too enjoy the filmmaking almost as much as being out there.
I find my hunting videos are much more popular than my fishing ones.
Slowly starting to develop my skills.
What camera and editing system are you using?

young7.3

WKR
Anyone else on here dabble in making videos? I've honestly started to enjoy filming and editing almost as much as hunting and fishing.
[video=youtube_share;oROwRYNxvj4]https://youtu.be/oROwRYNxvj4[/video]

I have found I like watching guys on YouTube far more than the typical hunting channels on cable. I started filming and posting this year. Still not used to talking to a camera but getting better I think. My channel is geared towards hunting, fishing, camping and everything in between. Check it out if you like.
Young Adventures
- YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a look at your elk hunt video. Really good stuff mate.
I agree YouTube offers plenty of great hunting channels. Although the production values aren’t at the same level of meat eater etc. it’s good to see and share normal peoples adventures.
It’s cool to see videographers quality develop over time too. My first videos were shocking but I’m slowly getting better. One of the channels I subscribe to just introduced drone footage which was cool to see!

young7.3

WKR
Thanks Matt! Appreciate it. Yeah most of them aren't great quality but they also don't have a bunch of junk ads either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk