Camera Land's Blizzard Sale :)

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
101418_1016536_272187.gif

logo.jpg

2006-2-15_Blizzard2Web-Large.jpg

Camera Land's Blizzard Sale

OK, So here's the deal. Joel and I were the only ones that were able to get in today due to the snow storm hitting the NorthEast. He lives 2 miles away and I stayed at my brother-in-laws last night, as he lives 5 blocks from the store. Nobodies going to come in the front door today as nobodies outside, lol and after being brothers for over 50 years and working together for over 30 we don't have a full days worth of conversation left to amuse each other so please call in and we will hook you up on whatever it is that you're looking for, 516-217-1000. Cameras, Tripods, Camera Bags, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Riflescopes, Rangefinders. If we have it you'll be happy you called.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.

Stay warm and safe.

Have a great day.
Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Good morning everyone,
Thanks for all the support yesterday while it was just me and Joel here during the storm. Woke up this morning to 10*, sunshine and roads being plowed.
Hoping all the guys can make it in today, of course Joel and I were each here by 8 :)
We got to speak with guys from all over the country that are experiencing cold temperatures like never before. It's crazy. Here in the North East we expect cold in the Winter but not sub 20* for weeks at a time. They say tomorrow will be -3* up to about 7* and very windy.

We will keep this sale going today and tomorrow, so if you're looking for anything we carry please give us a call, 516-217-1000

Stay warm, and again, thanks for all the support.