Peak Design Capture Pro to tripod adapter

bigsky2

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Peak Design Capture Pro but I do not have a compatible Manfrotto tripod. My tripod is a Vanguard, so I would like to find an adapter that I can mount onto my tripod that will accept the Capture Pro plate. I don't want to replace the whole head on my tripod, just looking for some kind of adapter that will screw onto one of the Vanguard plates. Any recommendations?

I have been looking at this but I am not positive it will be compatible with my Capture Pro plate.

Amazon.com : Manfrotto 323 RC2 Rapid Connect Adapter with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate - Replaces 3299-Black : Tripod Camera Mounts : Camera & Photo

twall13

WKR
The capture pro clips are Arca compatible so there are a bunch of options out there. Look up ARCA quick release clamp on amazon and you'll get plenty of options. Here is a skelotnized one I've considered picking up for glassing with binos and use with a camera if I ever got an outdoorsmans head. I'm not sure it would be sturdy enough for a large spotter or a DSLR with digiscoping setup but there are other options that would work as well.