Outdoorsmans Head + Peak Design Clip

Has any one figured out a way to use an Outdoorsmans Pan Head for camera work while also using a Peak Design Capture Pro plate? Looking for a way to seamlessly transfer camera from Peak Design shoulder clip to Outdoorsmans Pan Head, and spotting scope/binoculars to Outdoorsmans Pan head, without changing plates.

Thanks.

OP
O
Put one of our Quick Release Adapters on the Peak plate.

Thank you!

That could work, it would mean the camera would be sitting almost 1.5" off the peak clip, I would need to mount not only the quick release adapter to the peak plate but also your 1/4-20 Adapter Plate to the camera. Not ideal, any other solutions?

bowhnter7

Lil-Rokslider
Yup.

I took the top half of the Peak Clip, flipped it over and milled it flat.
Then drilled and tapped a hole to mount the plate to.
Attached the plate, then attached to the head. Now I can clip in a camera, binos, or spotter all with the Peak design plate.

OP
O
Yup.

I took the top half of the Peak Clip, flipped it over and milled it flat.
Then drilled and tapped a hole to mount the plate to.
Attached the plate, then attached to the head. Now I can clip in a camera, binos, or spotter all with the Peak design plate.

Do you have any photos you can share?

bowhnter7

Lil-Rokslider

c9eaa16c71df6832b95e47637e776cd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhnter7

Lil-Rokslider
Benro S2 head and plate but you could do the same with the Outdoorsman plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following along. I have been trying to find a solution as well, but haven't had a breakthrough yet. I love the Outdoorsman heads, and they make a great product. But it is beyond lame that they only use their proprietary foot.