New Phone Skope Rifle Scope Adapter - Skoped Vision

Hi All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Phone Skope has recently launched a new Rifle Scope Adapter, Skoped Vision, which is available for pre-order at this time. Pre-orders are expected to ship in June or July. The cool thing about Skoped Vision is that you can still look through your rifle scope as normal, while your phone records what you're seeing. The phone is mounted on the side of the scope rather than in between the user and the scope.

The system is similar to the existing Phone Skope Kit, consisting of a Phone-specific Phone Case and an Optic Adapter, Skoped Vision. The Rifle Scope Adapter is universal and fits most rifle scopes on the market, but does not work with those scopes with illuminated reticles. The adapter is really easy to attach and detach from rifle scopes.

I'm happy to answer any questions here on the thread. You can check out the product images and more info at the link below.

More info: Electronic Device Selection | Phone Skope

You can also see a 3D rendered video here:

[video=youtube;WvWmfkWfa3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvWmfkWfa3M[/video]

Best,
Tim Schreckengost
COO

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tim how long is the scope attachment? I saw this walking around at the expo but didn't have time to wait around in line to get hands on.
I think it would be great item to use for my daughter's first year hunting so I could see what she sees in the scope and could better help her if she couldn't identify the target or help calm her if cross hairs were shaking to much from excitement.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
P
Tim how long is the scope attachment? I saw this walking around at the expo but didn't have time to wait around in line to get hands on.
I think it would be great item to use for my daughter's first year hunting so I could see what she sees in the scope and could better help her if she couldn't identify the target or help calm her if cross hairs were shaking to much from excitement.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The adapter is 1-2 inches long, but also features a rubber boot on the end, which was not on the prototypes at the hunt expo. Retail will be $174.99, but they're on sale during the pre-order campaign for $149.99.