Red foxes!

OP
mallacootasmoothie
This guy fell asleep in the sun, and never woke up.

83cb1ba5341b3e0f6cba568b48e2e933.jpg

I ran trapline in highschool to pay for gas and insurance. I have shot a couple foxes with my bow but they were mangey and left behind. I do have a nice coon skin I got tanned, he was the ring leader corn theif until a zwicky cured him off the corn :)

hunter4life

Lil-Rokslider
My one and only red fox (silver phase) from Kodiak Island.

Only have grey foxes around where I live. I have killed a few, but at this point just leave them alone.

Stuie88

FNG
Nice work on the foxes smoothie. Done well on the cats too. Where abouts in east Gippsland are you from? I grew up down that way

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Slim Jim

WKR
Very cool guys! I've only had one chance on a fox with my bow while hunting mule deer. The fox was in between myself and the buck on a stalk and I wasn't going to blow the deer out over a fox. I'm not sure if we can even shoot them in NV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
mallacootasmoothie
Nice work on the foxes smoothie. Done well on the cats too. Where abouts in east Gippsland are you from? I grew up down that way

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Bairnsdale Stuie!

Very cool guys! I've only had one chance on a fox with my bow while hunting mule deer. The fox was in between myself and the buck on a stalk and I wasn't going to blow the deer out over a fox. I'm not sure if we can even shoot them in NV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah not worth blowing a stalk over, but excellent fun if you have some close to home.