Wolf calls

Heading to Kyrgyzstan for ibex and outfitter asked for electronic wolf
I know nothing about predator calls so any suggestions are welcome. Ty

mcseal2

WKR
Allpredatorcalls.com sells FoxPro electronic calls with custom sounds. You could select a call that matches his price range and have them put the sounds they recommend for wolf on it. Some of their calls take regular batteries and some have a rechargeable one, might take that into consideration. I have the Prairie Blaster 3 I use some for coyotes, won it in a contest. It's a great call but on the bulky and heavy side. I often use mouth calls instead. The biggest advantage of an electronic is getting the sound away from your position so the predator isn't looking right at you coming in, and not having to move to make the call sounds.

I've never called a wolf so I can't help you there from my experience. I've done a little checking on what works for them since I have a moose hunt coming up in a couple years and plan to throw a couple predator calls in the pack in case I get my moose early maybe could call in a wolf or bear. In areas with elk a cow or calf call can work I've read and the normal cottontail, jackrabbit, or fawn distress sounds can also work. Hope this helps some.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
I think in this situation I would call the major call makers and discuss it with them. Most manufacturers are usually very helpful. Who knows, maybe they will configure something for you.