Big nv male down

CaseyU

WKR
I know this is the time of year for big game but this guy and myself have been at it for a while. Long story short. I found this nice 3 point that I been watching for some time. He is nothing crazy yet but to all the hunting nerds out there you know how cool it is to watch a buck grow up and mature and this was one of those bucks as he was a short utv ride away from my house. He started acting irregular and showing up all over the map. I could t peg it as there is minimal traffic in this area. Then I spotted this guy harassing them. So what does any mule deer fan do... watching turns I to hunting. I grabbed my calls and gun and waited for a day when the wind was right. It took 4 and a half minutes and this dog took a 40 grain vmax to the chest at 14 yards. The buck is happy. I am happy and this old dog provided me with a great hide. Figured I would share as this is the time when these guys are out trying to pack some big calories on before winter. And it was a great picture with the seasonal grass
84a7658a56246f229355547d9e0f3e62.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wileycoyote

Lil-Rokslider
Nice, getting ready to do the same. I've always shot a single action 22-250. Just picked up a AR, 1st 25 rounds are grouping great, but I sure liked to be able to get them at 400yds when needed. But now I can spray lead compared to that single shot!:) Time will tell what I like the best I guess. Yours is obviously minute of big coyote!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk