Best electronic game call under $200????

Best predator game call under $200????

In the market for an electronic predator call, but I need to keep it under $200. Looking for recommendations. I don't know if it matters, but it will be used in mainly wooded areas in Arkansas and Missouri.

Last edited:

cocky84

WKR
I would go foxpro. Ive had most of them. You might be able to find a used firestorm in that price range. Thats prettys good call.

Nuke Man

WKR
After using about all of them other than an Ecotec I can honestly say get a Foxpro. The inferno has the good remote compared to the older Wildfires. Foxpro hands down has the best sounding callers. I've been using a wildfire 2 here in Illinois for years. It works great, couple it with a Mojo Critter and kill yotes.

mcseal2

WKR
I have an Alpha Dog that never gets used anymore. It's a good enough call but the remote on the FoxPro is far easier to use in my opinion. I have a Prairie Blaster 3 I won and would buy a smaller one than that. It's a great call but very heavy and bulky. I really like the TX-1000 remote. Those calls are more expensive but if I was purchasing I'd get one that used it. The $50 Foxgrip 2 button remote is great too, I have it attached to my shooting sticks so I can hit pup distress or a coaxer squeak at a set volume without taking my eyes off the coyote. Foxbang and Foxmotion are darn nice features also.

OP
C
I have an Alpha Dog that never gets used anymore. It's a good enough call but the remote on the FoxPro is far easier to use in my opinion. I have a Prairie Blaster 3 I won and would buy a smaller one than that. It's a great call but very heavy and bulky. I really like the TX-1000 remote. Those calls are more expensive but if I was purchasing I'd get one that used it. The $50 Foxgrip 2 button remote is great too, I have it attached to my shooting sticks so I can hit pup distress or a coaxer squeak at a set volume without taking my eyes off the coyote. Foxbang and Foxmotion are darn nice features also.

Great info. Thank you!