Anyone used a wildlife tech atom e call ?

7stw

WKR
I'm in the market for a new e call. I have tried primos and currently have a foxpro. Been researching calls and keep coming up on wildlife technology atom as a top choice. Like most guys I started with an old Johnny Stewart tape player (not old enough for the record player one) the advancements throughout the years have been amazing. I am not really a fan of the foxpro ones the remotes are a pain in the ass personally. A lot of guys love them but the tx500 and 1000 are bulky I also prefer the primos scroll functionality over the foxpro even the tx1000 The sound on either one are fair but even I can detect distortion in both. I haven't had a chance to hear an actual "wt" call in person. My budget is 650. Outdoorsman has them for 6ish. Primos has one cheaper foxpro has a few in that range as well. Any other brands I should consider ? Western rivers gets mixed reviews icotec feel cheap and the sound is below average in my uneducated opinion. Really narrowed it down to the prarie blaster 3 above my budget but close. But the remote is my least favorite grumps boss dogg below my price point but really lacks the volume to really carry on super windy days here in Oklahoma. And wt's atom it looks bigger and bulkier than the other two making 25-30 stands a day in competitions it could get really old lol. The remote looks simple with no display screen wish it did.

Any other ones to consider or actual experience with the wildlife tech atom max ?

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.