Wicked Lights

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
I won a Browning High Noon Green Extreme I would sell for $35 TYD. Crazy bright spot, 1000 lumen LED I believe.

wytx

WKR
Orion predator H30 red led flashlight. Great out to 150+ yds . Works great as a quick detach scope mounted light, small .

mcr-85

WKR
I got a set of Night Eyes gun light and headlamp for x mas. I've only went out a couple times but they seem bright.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Schism

WKR
I have a couple of the Wicked 403ic kits and a ScanPro headlamp. They work well and I've been happy with them. I'm gonna post them for sale as I move to a thermal. PM me if you are interested.

All of those lights. Wicked, sniper hog, etc. They are all Chinese made lights and can be had on the auction forum for a fraction of what they sell for.

jmez

WKR
Check out Bright Eyes lights. I haven't used their predator specific line but they make the best coon hunting lights in the business. They do make predator models. I looked on their website but they don't list a description, only a picture. Be worth giving them a call.

I talked to a GW in So. Cal. who watched callers play with a variety of different colored lights while he sat behind them with NOGS. Said he saw the dogs move and take cover to avoid every single beam.

Last edited:

Mikealoo

FNG
Predator Tactics light for me.

Orion has some good lights as well from my reading on Catchthemeasy.

Also have a few friends that swear by Wicked lights. So lots of great options out there!