What fox pro?

skierhs

WKR
I've been looking around at getting a caller for awhile. Mainly yotes but possibly for blackbear, and wolves in idaho. Right now im looking at the following callers; CS24C, Krakatoa II, banshee, and lastly the Shockwave. Im not set on any single one, I am trying to save money but buy once,cry once right? Im looking to stay with foxpro i think but im open and would like to hear any suggestions about any of thier models. Thank you!

I love the CS24 and Banshee units. Very simple, crazy loud when they need to be, and reliable. I'm loving my Lucky Duck Revolution too. Whichever caller you go with, I highly recommend adding both the Lucky Duck library and Tony Tebbe's sounds as well. Both are more realistic and give more options than the Fox pro library.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

duchntr

WKR
I upgraded from an fx3 to a cs24 and wow what a difference in quality, sound and cold weather performance. Watch eBay for used units might end up snagging a deal.

sdfuller

Lil-Rokslider
I have a fusion and it is awesome. Only downside for me is that it defaults to repeat so I have to change it to play the sound only once every time.

I 2nd buying a used one. You'll get a way better deal than buying new. I had a 20% off coupon and ordered mine from dicks which is a decent option if you want a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

skierhs

WKR
Thanks for the advice everyhone! i found cabelas is offering some shockwaves off a hundred dollars that are refurbished. They also are selling the hellfire for a hundred dollars off. Those are tempting me. My Next thing is how much more is it worth to have the nicer/newer remotes?

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I have the Fury and Shockwave, and really like both. The Fury is nice when size and weight are a concern. The Shockwave has a better remote, is louder, and I really like the ability to face the speakers where I want. The ability to put it on a tripod is another bonus for the Shockwave that I think all calls should have.

Davebuech

WKR
I am very happy with the Banshee. It's plenty loud when the wind really blows hard, which happens a lot around here. The remote works very well at 200yds + and I like the all metal speaker for added durability.

I have the Fury and Shockwave, and really like both. The Fury is nice when size and weight are a concern. The Shockwave has a better remote, is louder, and I really like the ability to face the speakers where I want. The ability to put it on a tripod is another bonus for the Shockwave that I think all calls should have.

Same here, exactly! LOVE the remote on my Shockwave. Only use my Fury as a backup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk