Bipod or Trigger Stick for precdator hunting?

I got a bipod for a predator rifle, but I'm thinking I may have gotten a trigger stick bipod for easy adjustability. Just curious as to what everyone else is prefers and why?
Thanks

Man I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I have always used my pack,tree etc big game hunting.
Used shooting sticks when I predator hunt and tried them on my muzzy hunt this year to.
I think bipod is prob the most stable but I've always felt they are cumbersome and add unbalanced weight. I know there are some tall ones but what if u can't lay down.
I was just about u order a primos trigger stick but they seem to fall apart on people. Are there other brands?

I think for me a mono pod trigger stick would be a good compromise of weight not attached to rifle, adjustable height and use as a walking stick, but I'm not gonna waste my money if it's just gonna fall apart.

I use the Primos Trigger sticks and absolutely love them. I have the bipod and the tripod versions and find that the tripod version is the best. Using a bipod for the rifle is troublesome as your field of fire is limited unless you are on a hill, which then skylines your silhouette, which makes you easier to spot. The best way to shoot predators is in front of a bush or tree, seated upright, with the rifle in front all ready to go. Make sure you use minimal movement when you do spot something as movement will always give you away. Also, laying prone for long periods can get tiring. I prefer to sit and just relax. Look into getting a hunting seat of some kind too. I use the Browning Seat: Browning Tracker Foam Stadium Seat | Sportsman's Warehouse

4ester

WKR
I run both. Use the shooting sticks while calling, and if a longer shot is all I have I will drop and go prone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcseal2

WKR
I like the Primos Rapid Pivot Bipod. It is plenty tall even when sitting on a log or rock, easily attaches and detaches really fast for unexpected angles.

Nuke Man

WKR
I really like using my bog pod tripod. As stated above, a good seat with a backrest and tripod is the cats ass for long sits.

elkguide

WKR
Shot 3 deer out of blinds using a Trigger Stick this year.

The one coyote I shot was running and had to make a "wing shot" on it.

I run a Precision Rifle Solutions (Slik) tripod and saddle. The cradle allows me to tilt to the 45 RDS for hotdogs, or lift off the rest completely and turn 180 if I'm backdoored

7stw

WKR
I prefer the bog pod myself I’ve used tall bipods shorter ones etc. I prefer to sit and the swivel on the bog allows for adjustments. I do have a couple of sets where I go prone and a 9-13 Harris allows me to get above most grass. I’ve used the primos one and like how quick they adjust but I don’t have a need for fast adjustments. I leave the Harris on my rifle and use it too keep my rifle in the cradle. And place the but on my leg. (When hunting closer to cover)I carry a shotgun as well and that allows me too get either one up quick I’ve never shot my shotgun off the sticks. I hunt more flatter ground most of the time with little to no cover. I have a kifaru cargo chair on my late season pack and leave it on. I ordered the Cabela’s “kickstand” best to try later this winter. Has essentially a bipod off the back that should allow me too sit back where there’s shorter cover. It has a pocket to fit most e calls but I’m almost certain my wildlife tech won’t. So not sure how I’ll like it.
OnSite Search : Cabela's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gumbl3

WKR
Most of the time when hunting yotes, I've got 3 of the fiberglass driveway markers that are 4' long lashed together with some paracord. This lets my run a super lightweight tripod. They're about $1 a piece at Home Depot, and I can slide the cord up and down dependent on how the setup is to stay comfortable behind the rifle.