better bino's

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to save up and purchase a pair of top shelf bino's.

The Zeiss Conquest 10x42 HD's I have now aren't bad, but I have 20/10 in both eyes and feel like I am not utilizing my own eyesight well enough. I am able to pick out aberrations or errors in the bino's (not sure of the correct term) which leads to headaches in 45 or so minutes.

I carry a tripod w/me at all times when hunting for pics, and had the chance to look through some Swaro 12x50 EL HD's-I think that's what they were called- and on a tripod they were amazing.

It's going to take me forever to save up the $ for these, but better off to have a goal I guess.

Wondering for the people who have used them-how did you like them, would you buy them again, and if you have tried other 12x50's which brand do you prefer?

Thanks-

Shrek

WKR
I used Ryans 12x50 EL 's and on the tripod they're impressive. There's usually a spotter on my tripod so I went with 8.5x42 EL's and my ATS 80 HD spotter. If you have steady hands then the 12's for everything is doable but I shake like a leaf in the wind when I'm hiking . The headaches go away or at least take a lot longer to develop with Swaro EL's . It allows you to stay in the binoculars longer which gives you a better chance of spotting you dream animal in the shadow of a bush. I can't speak for the Conquest but the Victory's I've used are really bright and clear , almost too bright. I much prefer the Swarovski coatings. It's much easier on my eyes.

JO.

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Cabelas Euro/ Meopta 12x50's and I have been pleased with them. They are not EL's but as far as the 12x50's go I like them. They are not too bad to hold if needed and still offer a good FOV. A good pair of 12X50's are really underated in my opinion and overlooked by many.