Thermal hog eradication video 7 down

Got an invite to go down to Victoria, Tx to help eradicate some hogs that had been hitting the corn fields pretty hard. We started around 9:00 and wrapped it up around 3:00 am. We drove around scanning fields out the window and stopped in a few places to call for a few minutes here and there. We got 6 confirmed kills on the first group. Then later in the night took out a single boar that is not in this video. 7 confirmed kills for the night.
Equipment used- 12.5" 6.8 SPC from Eric at Blackstonearms.com. Reap-IR thermal sight from Cliff at ThirdCoastThermal.com recorded with the MDVR from Ultimate night vision.
Attached to the muzzle is the Sig Sauer 762 titanium QD suppressor from Silencershop.com

Thermal Hog Hunt 7 hogs down with LSB South crew! - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LostArra

WKR
neat video and good shootin'

Eradication might be too strong of a word. Those 3 escapees have all probably had a litter of 8 by now :)

OP
T
neat video and good shootin'

Eradication might be too strong of a word. Those 3 escapees have all probably had a litter of 8 by now :)

Lol no kiddin! I just don't like to call it "hunting" bc some people get offended when u don't take the meat from every pig u kill.

Good shooting man! I just came from that area over the 4th of July and the crops look horrible due to all the pigs.