14er tarryall or eastern ruck

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for one of these green, ranger, coyote, grey, black just solid colors, not camo and preferably the ranger green. If youve got one you can part with for a reasonable price and like me, your anout 6 foot, about 175 and have a mostly normal back curvature and small belt, hit a brother up and we can go from there. Realistically not trying to spend 10 bucks less than it would cost me to buy new from kifaru, or i would buy new from Kifaru. They have done nothing but right by me thusfar and are one of the only vusiness entities that I can give a big chunk of money to as a diet poor individual and not feel bitter at the end of the e change. But, I need to replace my truck and money is a wee bit tight so figured id see whats available

Getting it since my big ass bag dosent get much use with my having 3 jobs and being busy all the time. Having that money sitting in the closet not being used and having no around town, truck, over night, etc. Pack seem wasteful. So selling yhe Reckonikh and getting one ill use all the time and enjoy. And either use with the frame on trips, backpackking, hunting if i ever get out of the concrete jungle im trapped in, or get an old high camp or something to use in those circumstances.

If you guys have input as to which would fit my needs or upur anecsotal experience with these packs that also is welcome.

Eastern ruck would be cool, kill two birds with one stone, but ive got mixed feelings about it since in my experience jack of all trades master of non stuff tends to just be slightly sub par at everything and make me wish id been more decisive. 14er looks like the best designed to me, but slightly lower capacity thn would be ideal. Tarryall is better size but dosent look as though it would carry aswell, nor do i need as many compartments and its super expensive.

SASKMUDDER

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have a 14'r which does not get any use and I would sell for $350 shipped. Wolf grey and medium belt. Excellent condition, no rips, tears, stains, smells or signs of use. This would ship from Canada via USPS so shipping would be a couple days longer. See my order specs from Kifaru below.
Bare bag only, no pouches

14'r (2,400ci / 39.3Liters)
Color: Wolf Gray; Stay Options: Composite Stays; Belt Size: Medium (34" - 38") (Your Height: 70"; Your Weight: 190; Your Waist Size: 36; Your Inseam: 32; Your Back Profile (Normal or Flat): normal)

View attachment 75380
View attachment 75379

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have both a Tarry All and 14’r. I keep my 14’r in my truck. Took it out for morning hike in the hills to a stream the other day. I love the organization. Plenty of ways to expand as well with pockets or even a grab it. Carried my cameras, snacks, JetBoil for my coffee, water, fishing gear. Love this pack in the stand as well. The Tarryall would definitely be better for multi day which is actually what I got it for. My wife needed a multi day pack and the Tarryall is a great fit for her for that.

ac15f9dfd0d66f9115382fe11f5718f7.jpg

21cdd3a3d66e3a3482060933df8e6932.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have two long side pouches on my 14r, gets me quite a bit more capacity and it's still pretty manageabl. I like it a bunch for day trips.