WTS - Sitka Forest Lot For Sale, Sizes Large, 34R

rewild

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I went a little crazy the last few seasons and bought every Sitka Optifade Forest item I could find, all used - from here, Archery Talk, and eBay. I've figured out what I actually need (to last forever) and am selling the rest. It's all in excellent condition, washed in scent-free, no-UV detergent and stored in a scent-free closet (no-smoking, no-pet home). All the tops are size Large and the pants are 34R. On some of the items, I took a Sharpie to the orange Sitka logo to make them a nice camo brown (I know, OCD). I'm selling it all for what I paid for it and will include shipping, so no low-ball offers please. Prices are price/each. Pay with PayPal-F&F or add 3% for PayPal fees. I'm posting this on Archery Talk too and will sell - first time stamp, first served, so please respond on the forum for what you want and then PM me. Happy shopping!

1 - lightweight beanie - $25
1 - merino beanie -$30
1 - quarter-zip lightweight core base layer top (L) - $75
2 - quarter-zip Merino base layer tops (L) - $100/each
4 - quarter-zip mid-weight base layer tops (w/thumbholes) (L) - $100/each
1 - full-zip lightweight ESW jacket (L) - $175
4 - ESW pants w/belts (34R) - $115/each

Sitka02.jpgSitkaMidweight01.jpgSitkaPants03.jpg

Last edited:
OP
R

rewild

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm closing this thread and selling these on eBay. Check them out there if you're interested... low starting prices!

Airborne1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are the quarter zip mid weight the core series? And what about the merino? Would you just sell them here instead of eBay?

OP
R

rewild

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, they're both the core series... the midweight, I believe, was called Traverse, the Merino is lightweight. Everything is in like-new condition, except on the midweights, I colored the orange bits of the Sitka logo brown. I've had them on here and Archery Talk for a week and got no takers except PM'd low-ball offers. I really don't like haggling over prices, so I decided to put them on eBay and let the auction determine fair prices. There's a chance you can get them cheaper there than what I have on here, but if you want to pay what I'm asking... I'll sell them here.

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Back in the day of newspaper classifieds, I wonder how often people would find a 2 year old paper and call people in it about their listing 🤷‍♂️

mitchp

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bad...didnt look at dates,just searched a specific item and commented on what I found. But...if you hadn't been able to sell,and for some reason was in need of money,and out of the blue someone called and was willing to give you some,you'd probably be grateful. So maybe next time,you can just laugh and say no..