WTB Gear for my girlfriend

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My girlfriend has finally gotten her hunting license this year and I want to get her some decent gear so she can be as comfortable as possible when I take her out. She wears a womens medium in clothes and also needs a decent pack. Not looking to spend a bunch but enough to get her by for this season. PM me if you have anything you or your wives may be looking to sell. Important things right now are a puffy jacket, pants and a pack. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Graves14

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ems sells a nylon pant similar to a Prana Zion for $30, while you’re there check out the sale rack for any name brand puffy. It’s the middle of summer, any insulation layer they have will likely be steeply discounted.

Are you expecting she’ll carry meat? If not alps outdoorz makes a bunch of decent, inexpensive packs. Or hit an REI garage sale and look for an osprey or a deuter.

Good luck and have fun out there. I love hunting with my wife.

jbw899

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a medium Sitka women's Kelvin active jacket. It is new with tags, asking $180. Pm me if interested

OP
MuleDeerMike
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ems sells a nylon pant similar to a Prana Zion for $30, while you’re there check out the sale rack for any name brand puffy. It’s the middle of summer, any insulation layer they have will likely be steeply discounted.

Are you expecting she’ll carry meat? If not alps outdoorz makes a bunch of decent, inexpensive packs. Or hit an REI garage sale and look for an osprey or a deuter.

Good luck and have fun out there. I love hunting with my wife.

I've never heard of Ems but I will check it out! And yes she'll be packing meat. She currently has a Gregory pack from REI but I don't see this ending well after she hikes a couple miles with a bear or deer quarter in it on her back. She also wants the full experience that comes with packing your own meat. I will probably keep an eye open for a used Kuiu here in the classifieds or something.

Graves14

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Some under armor stuff on campfire too.

Sorry I’m from CT. Eastern Mountain Sports is the store I was referring to.

C-Mac1

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tending tz6000 pack New with tags $300. Not sure what your budget is.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a Kifaru Gen 1 Spike camp for sale. My wife has the exact same pack and loves it. I thought I would use mine but it Exo 3500 fills the same niche for me. The Spike camp is a great pack. She would love it and there would be no need for her to upgrade later.

OP
MuleDeerMike
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a Kifaru Gen 1 Spike camp for sale. My wife has the exact same pack and loves it. I thought I would use mine but it Exo 3500 fills the same niche for me. The Spike camp is a great pack. She would love it and there would be no need for her to upgrade later.
PM sent.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never heard of Ems but I will check it out! And yes she'll be packing meat. She currently has a Gregory pack from REI but I don't see this ending well after she hikes a couple miles with a bear or deer quarter in it on her back. She also wants the full experience that comes with packing your own meat. I will probably keep an eye open for a used Kuiu here in the classifieds or something.

They make good quality stuff dude