Tyvek Left Over for sale

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Purchased a roll of 9 Foot by 200 foot tyvek for a project and have some left over. Looking to get $1 per foot + shipping. Ill use USPS so it should be flat rate. Let me know what you need.

From my experimenting, Ive found that doing 9x5 worked great for my sheep tarp & for bringing with the family on hikes. I tried a bunch of sizes (3x9, 3x6, 3x8, 3x5, 9x9, 9x12, 3x5, 4x8, etc) trying to figure out what was the easiest to pack, most effective for the equipment Im using, and had the most versatility. What I found in the end was for my Tipi or Tent I use 9x5 and if its my big tipi I bring 2 9x5's. For hiking with the family I bring the 9x5 & sheep tarp. For lunch in the mountains with my daughter I bring the 9x5 folded in half.

Ill cut anything size wise, just found that those sizes worked best.

OP
B
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Headed to post office to pick up some boxes so I can figure out what fits and cost. Will update everyone shortly.

OP
B
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Headed to post office to pick up some boxes so I can figure out what fits and cost. Will update everyone shortly.

Looks like I can fit most sizes in a flat rate box for $15.00

If you’d like some, pm me what size you’d like and I’ll respond with my PayPal and cost (including PayPal fees and shipping).

OP
B
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
$1 per running foot off the roll or square foot?

Example:

9x5 would cost $5 + shipping and pay pal fees

** Update, putting these in a $5 box caused the material to rip from stress. Will ship in a $15 medium box to avoid this.

Last edited:
OP
B
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am out of material but still awaiting payment on several pieces. Will update if those fall through.