Milkweed Pods

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm collecting all the pods I can find this weekend. Once I have enough for myself I'll be sending the rest to whoever wants some on a first come first serve basis. You pay shipping. PM me an address and how many pods you want (or if you're not sure just say so and I'll decide for you). I'll fill orders til I'm tapped out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Boxerboxer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a good haul, way more than I need. Let me know if you want some.

a6f4bb1614c0476e26665f7a8350edc4.jpg

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I’ve been collecting too. I had heard about them before but never knew what they looked like. Now that I know I see them everywhere!!!

OP
Boxerboxer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FlyGuy said:
Thanks man! Appreciate the advice! This will be my 1st time using it. I'm curious What you carry it in while out in the field?

My wife was also looking for some milkweed to try and grow for the Monarch Butterflies.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Your PMs are full so I'm answering here (plus then everyone can see in case they wondered as well):
Film canister, snuff tin (plastic is quieter), Altoids tin all work. Pocket or binocular harness if it's not going to rain. Can also leave it in the pod.

It will have the seeds in it and you'll want to separate them (little brown things) from the fluff anyway to make it float better so just give them to the wife instead of tossing them.

OP
Boxerboxer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First 6 in the mail and I've got a bunch left. Shipping was $3.50 for about ten pods.