Kenetrek Safari 9M

LandYacht

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've used these on two hunts and no matter how badly I want them to work, they don't stay still on my heel. Great for around town, but when it comes to going up the mountain they start to slip-darn my skinny feet. There is a very small nick on the left toe by the white mark and a nick near a lace eyelet on the same boot. The right boot has two very shallow cuts on the right outside of the leather. None of the marks really show up in any of the pictures I tried to take, but wanted to point them out. These aren't brand new boots, but slightly used. The soles still have the "Shock Absorber" words on the sole-so not a whole lot of wear. I sealed them and really like them for around town, but I want to get some Salomons and my wife glares at all my extra foot wear when I speak of more boots.

Lets go $150 shipped.

IMG_8456.jpgIMG_8457.jpgIMG_8458.jpgIMG_8459.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8455.jpg
    IMG_8455.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 74

JDZ

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do these boots have a waterproof membrane? Do you know how they fit compared to the Mountain Extreme boots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
LandYacht

LandYacht

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No water proof liner. The cuffs are leather lined, but then the rest of the inside of the boot is fabric.

No idea on the comparison fit. They are too wide for my heel and I slip up when the trail gets steep. In comparison to the La Sportivas I have for sale the Kennetreks are wider all around.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk