La Sportiva Trango S Size 42 or 8.5

LandYacht

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sheep hunters here is your boot. In a further effort to reduce the copious amounts of fancy footwear in my closet I am parting with these burly ruby slippers that would've allowed Alice to end the wicked witch 10 minutes into the movie. They're great boots, but I find my wandering eye has firmly fixed itself upon a pair of Salomons, so these must find another home first, or risk divorce.

There is a slight cut on the inside of the left boot, shown in the picture. It isn't very deep and doesn't make it through the material. I don't have the foot beds for these as I run my Superfeet in all my boots, I can't find where I put them, but that's no big loss as they were some of the worst that I've ever seen in a boot-let alone a $320 boot. If you like to have the ends of your laces still have the little rolled plastic tips then a new pair of laces will be in order as well-the plastic is gone, but I've burned the ends with a match. These aren't brand new boots, but they still have lots of life still in them, you can still read the "climbing zone" words on the bottom of the soles.

Let's go $120 shipped.

IMG_8461.jpgIMG_8462.jpgIMG_8463.jpgIMG_8464.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8460.jpg
    IMG_8460.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 61

cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad yours are to small for me. I have been thinking about trying a pair of these due to their light weight - overall - what is your opinion of this boot other than the color?

OP
LandYacht

LandYacht

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I find them to be great boots if the temps are cooler. I am not much of an insulated boot guy and these are slightly insulated. They are plenty stiff for me, but for elk hunting I found them too stiff. If I were mountaineering I'm sure they'd be great. I spend 90% of my non work time in sandals, so take my advice with that as well.

Can't beat the light weight that's for sure and they never leaked a bit. The construction is top notch as well. They serve their purpose very well, I just don't use a boot this burly often enough. Hence my desires for a more flexible boot.

The color is very polarizing indeed.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OP
LandYacht

LandYacht

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dang, EPIC FAIL! Thanks for the correction, though I am not going to edit my post lol

OP
LandYacht

LandYacht

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don't let the color scare you, these see great boots

OP
LandYacht

LandYacht

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There's no toe bail, so you're limited to certain crampons. I would guess a step in crampon wouldn't work unless it had straps. I think they call them semi-auto crampons.