Swarovski SLC 8x42 HD with outdoorsman stud FS (Like new)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Swarovski SLC 8x42 WB HD with outdoorsman stud FS (Like new)

Hey, guys.

I have for sale a pair of Swarovski SLC 8x42 WB HD binos that I bought new a few months ago. These have not been out of the house since purchased new and are in as new condition as can be. I did install the Outdoorsmans stud to them as it is just a screw in piece to the front. I am only selling to fund a set of 15x56 swarovski binos. They are optically perfect to my eyes and compare extremely well to my EL swarovisions. I paid 1750 for these a few months ago. These are unregistered and ready for a new owner.

Asking 1275 shipped to your door with the Outdoorsmans stud and all original box/paperwork

PayPal preferred. Pics are available by request. I can text them to you if you PM me your number or email if needed. Thanks for looking.

-Mike

IMG_1806.jpg

Last edited:
OP
duckpopper
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
snicollio, I'll have pics sent out to you tomorrow morning. I'm on shift today and don't have access to them. These are the latest model, full green rubber armoring, and in perfect condition.

AGPank

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is an absolute steal. I have the earlier generation. Can't be beat for FoV and low light performance.

AGPank

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for you, someone in the optic section was looking for best binos to buy, this can't be beat.