Elite Energy 35 ninja riser/carbon fiber limbs with hamskea and ktech. 29" DL

Jay03

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am selling my E35, I just don't ever shoot it. As a matter of fact its only been shot around 100 times. Bow is a 2014 model with very low serial number but it was kept boxed up until the middle of last year. I bought it basically new and put the carbon fiber limbs on it. They make 68lb maxed out. They are 126 deflection and 128 makes 70lbs. They look nice though and were new when I put them on. No marks or damage anywhere on the bow except where the limb stops were moved for different draw lengh mods but those are tiny and barely noticeable. Otherwise you are looking at a nearly new E35 here with custom limbs. It has 29" mods on it, basically a 60-70lb bow but a few pounds shy.

Included will be the Hamskea Versa rest full containment model and a Ktech string stop. Factory one will also come with. It has a Bomar cable slide as the stock ones are kinda crappy. The site base for the spot hogg is NOT included. Has a 3/16" RAD super deuce 38 peep and very nice D-loop served in. Bow is ready to go after you add a sight. Shoots bullet holes for me as its set up with my arrows. You will probably not find a nicer E35 unless you buy new, and it wont look like this one. Its pretty sharp and has gotten comments the two times I shot it at an indoor range. Selling everything for 800. The rest and string stop are pushing 280 alone. I will sell the bare bow for 650 if you don't want the rest and string stop.