Eberlestock, Kuiu, Osprey packs

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Time to acknowledge the fruits of my pack obsession and part with a few things I'm not using.

Kuiu Icon 5200 - To be clear, this is the original Icon model and not the pro. Full kit, regular frame, s/m belt. Verde camo, includes two belt pouches, a bow bucket and miscellaneous extra straps/lashing. I used it on one elk trip and its never packed meat. Due to an unfortunate incident with a dropped knife in camp, there was one small tear on the lid approximately 1/2 inch long that I sewed with a running loop stitch and then aquasealed with a patch kit. There is a small white patch about the size of a thumbprint on the lid. $250 paypal gift, I can also do a Square transaction.

Eberlestock X2 - As new condition. I bought it, removed the tags, and never used it. Brush camo. $150 paypal gift or square transaction

Eberlestock Tailhook - At one time I fancied myself a treestand hunter. Now I just do the mountain thing. Used on one trip...basically new condition. Advantage Max 1 camo. I can't remember if was included on the pack but it's got a bow carrier on it. $150 paypal gift or square transaction.

Osprey Aether 60 - This a traditional style backpacking pack. It's an older version of the Aether model...probably 8 years old, color is orange on black. The pack is different than the current version found online as this model was originally designed as an ultralight backpacking rig. 60L main bag, front mesh stuff pocket and a pocket on the lid. Pack was never carried in the field. Little dust on the waistbelt but otherwise as new. $100 paypal gift or square.