65mm angled razor spotting scope/ tripod w/accessories

svivian

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
WTS 65mm angled razor spotting scope/ tripod w/accessories

Selling my like new vortex razor angled 65mm gen1 spotting scope. Comes with box, neoprene cover, phoneskope eye piece, digi scope camera adapter and vortex summit xlt tripod. SOLD

Last edited:

crunchy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you interested in a trade (partial) for a leupold vx 3 4.5-14x50mm LR side focus with a Boone and Crockett reticle?

OP
svivian

svivian

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not interested in trades at the moment. I am willing to split up the tripod and scope of both are spoken for

OP
svivian

svivian

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Forgot to add this also comes with the digi scope camera adapter as well. $450 in just accessories alone.

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why would you post that??????

I can't say why he did. I can say it isn't hurting the seller. It gets the seller a bump to the top.

It implies that someone sees value in what he is selling at the price and may lead others to take a closer look when they may glanced past it.

It's implies that someone feels this is a quality product.

Maybe it just feels good, he really would love to have this setup and wants to give it the ol' " Damn son, wish I had the money to buy this fine package of hunting optical tools from you good sir, but alas I simply do not have enough beaver pelts to make a fair trade at this time. Good day to you sir, good day." Potentially helping the seller feel like he is offering something of value at a reasonable price.

Or some less uptight olden days version of that anyways...