kifaru 6 man and stove

monwilj

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kifaru 6 Man Tipi and a Medium Oval Stove for 8 man tipi which is the same stove as the 6 man version, just with a taller chimney pipe - helps with drafting and to get the ash/sparks further from the tent. Comes with stove bag, sack for tent poles/pegs and kifaru compression stuff sack which everything fits in.

Tipi is coyote brown, seam sealed. There is ONLY one ember burn but it is tiny, 1/16" in diameter.

Stove comes with warming tray and snow platform and is in great condition with just your typical discoloration from use.

We used this on one Alaska Moose Hunt and it worked Perfect! room for 2 men on small cots with all gear used for drop hunt in the tipi.

6 Man Tipi – Kifaru Intl. Online Store

Updated Price $1050 Paypal Gift TYD

IMG_0183.jpgIMG_0188.jpgIMG_0206.jpg

Package is well over $1500 new

Last edited:
OP
M

monwilj

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Replied to PMs. Its still for sale as of now. Check out the pics I just added, one pic shows only hole on tent, other shows good condition of area where chimney pipe vents, and other shows Large Kifaru Stuff Sac for the tent.

OP
M

monwilj

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Price Drop First $1050 takes it. Package includes Tipi, center pole (with its own bag) and stakes (also in own bag), Large kifaru stuff sac, medium oval stove with its own bag.

I will ship priority TYD for $1050!!!!

OP
M

monwilj

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Price Drop First $1000 takes the complete setup. Package includes Tipi, center pole (with its own bag) and stakes (also in own bag), Large kifaru stuff sac, medium Oval Stove with its own storage bag.

Will ship priority to your door next business day.

Macler0206

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free bump just bought this same set up but with med box stove for $1050 the other day on rockslide great deal here !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk