Classifieds question.

elkguide

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If my wife happens to ask, just tell her, it only cost me $50. I'm sure that she is quite amazed at all the great deals on $50 rifle's and bamboo flyrod's that I've purchased over the years.

Be sure and let us know when you die and your wife has the garage sale and we offer her all of your $50 back!

jsbowhunt

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100 % buying and selling satisfaction here, So far all good transactions, questions answered honestly and the deal always went down as agreed upon !!!

bejayze

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wondering how you leave + feedback? I see the good guy list, but it doesnt seem to be used much. On AT you can see their feedback next to their username.

Cgeb

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No more risky here than any other online site or flea bay.

I have noticed a lot of sellers on Amazon that have just registered that are selling $200 boots for $5.95 and shipping. It just goes to say if the deal is "too good" you might be wary.

That being said I buy and sell a lot of stuff here and on archery talk, in general you can get a smuck who wants to buy your stuff for half of what you have it listed for, they exist everywhere, but I have never been burned. Like they others are saying if you look at their post history and they are contributing to the forums I'd say they are a pretty safe bet.

reaper

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am from Qc,Canada and sold and bought a lot here and never have problems...peoples are pretty Legit here.We have a good guys list but i think Ryan is sleeping on his new idea to upgrade this list Haha! 😴

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
All great transactions for me. One thing i do just for my piece of mind when using paypal , if the seller asks for "friends and family" payment , i just add the 3% to the agreed on price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welpro222

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All great transactions for me. One thing i do just for my piece of mind when using paypal , if the seller asks for "friends and family" payment , i just add the 3% to the agreed on price.

Yes, gift or pay fees should always be an option to the buyer.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guys that I have purchased from on the classifieds here have gone out of their way to ship things faster than I needed and have been great about communicating information, tracking numbers etc. I still look forward to the return of the good guy list in some form or another.

Mark

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've sent gear to people to try out and return of they don't like the gear, or send me the money if they keep it. I've never had an item shipped back. I've shipped to Norway a few times. I've bought and sold here and have had nothing but great experiences. I do try to limit my time on the classifieds though. I'm not very good at it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amen to that!

"But it was such a great deal..." lol
Yep, I just got a really great deal on something I didn't need.

I've bought some pretty expensive stuff off this site. I don't have a very high post count because I'm still learning and passing on what little I know. So I go out of my way to make sure whoever I'm buying from is happy. Of course I'm pretty trusting as well. Last year I sold a rifle stock and shipped it before I received the payment. Talking with the guy gave the confidence to do that. Either way, lots of good deals in the classifieds. Good luck

Once the First Lite Cypher pattern has more in stock, I'll be trolling these classifieds looking for more Fusion gear.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk