FS: Western Mountaineering Puma GWS -25° bag and Lynx GWS -10°...never be cold again!

OP
M

mackgriggs

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to mention...that I had both bags professionally cleaned by a company here in town (boise) that specializes in down products. They are super clean, lofty and ready for the trail.

OP
M

mackgriggs

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember that both of these bags have a lifetime warranty from Western Mountaineering, regardless of owner.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I hate tapatalk sometimes. That's supposed to say I'm jealous you've been to Denali

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Damn, that thing has to be HOT as hell! Don't get me wrong, I do think it's bad ass though. I love my western mountaineering gear.

qwerksc

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a TNF Solarflare -20, The bag is nice. In the middle of winter, with the wind nuking, being cold is a crappy option. It's hard to keep the wife out of my bag when it is cold as... When you buy a sleeping bag or tent and it lasts 10 to 15 years, you feel good about the investment. I lived in my tent and sleeping bag for six months a year, minimum, for most of the 90's. The inside of my bag looked like an old bandaid, crusty, but warm!
I'm can't say "buy once cry once" because this will be my third premium bag, since '89, a small price for 30 years of comfort.

OP
M

mackgriggs

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price drop on the lynx mf.

Edit: Sorry...not Lynx MF...Lynx GWS (goretex windstopper)

Last edited:
OP
M

mackgriggs

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another price drop on the Lynx MF.

Edit: Sorry...not Lynx MF...Lynx GWS (goretex windstopper)