Kuiu Ultra 6000 pack and frame, Lee Reloading Kit and Dies

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kuiu Ultra 6000 bag and frame both sage green. I believe they are from 2014. Frame is Regular with Small/Med belt. I have a 33" waist and it fits me with about 2" to spare. I bought used here on Rokslide last year. Bag is a little dusty. Bag was never used by me for anything other than training hikes and storing gear. Frame is a little dusty but has no blood stains on it. 6000 bag has water bladder carrier. Frame has one sage green belt pouch to go along with it. I replaced some of the Kuiu buckles with standard male/female buckles but all original Kuiu buckles come with it as well. I am asking $225 TYD in lower 48 for whole set-up. Paypal friends and family or pay fees.

Lee Breech Lock Challenger Reloading Kit. Exactly like this one Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press Kit I reloaded about 100 rounds through it. Basically new, been sitting in box for a couple years. Have original box and manuals. $90TYD lower 48.

Lee Deluxe 4 die pistol set 45 ACP. Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP. Used to deprime about 50 pieces of brass and then put up. $25 TYD lower 48.

If you buy today or tomorrow I will ship out this wednesday, anytime after that will have to wait until Wednesday of next week. Please correspond via PM. Thanks. View attachment 50372View attachment 50373

Attachments

• kuiu bag.jpg
    kuiu bag.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 133
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 78
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 92