FS: Leica 62mm APO angled spotting scope with zoom eyepiece.

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Listing the last of my scope stash for the tax man... This optic has been my go-to backpack scope for the last two years-super light, with stellar optics. It''s super clean with perfect lenses and focus function, locking 16-48X zoom (gen II locking style) eyepiece.
I scrutinized this scope with a fine-toothed comb and noticed a couple of tiny dust specks in the eyepiece; next owner may never notice them, but I disclose any defect with anything I offer. The conditions had to be precise to see them.
I'll price this one accordingly, these Leica APOs rival the Swaro HD glass and this one is close to half the price.
$1085 shipped with all manuals, all caps, eyepiece pouch and boxes.

aS2lUaA.jpg

CzylPBl.jpg

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Honestly, nothing.
I wasn't kidding about the taxes. Excruciating.

I have a 20-60 swaro eyepiece in my cache, so I'll probably look around for some fashion of reasonable Swaro angled 65mm body, HD or not.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Frank

I have the exact spotter you just sold. I now realize how good of a deal I got on it when I picked it up on the local craigslist. That cover you sold me really is nice. THanks.
I have been using my swaro sts 80 a lot and the leica just sits for now. I just can't bring myself to sell it it's just too dam nice. THE buyer will be pleased.