KUIU, First Lite, Leupold, Leica

Vagrouser

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've accumulated way too much stuff and will be listing items as I work on cleaning up my gun room and closets.
See descriptions below for further details. I'll honor first "I'll take it" on this thread. Will update this thread if I decide to also list elsewhere. Please give me up to 24 hours to reply as I have a busy work schedule and baby at home. All prices include shipping TYD CONUS. Paypal gift or add 3%. Will plan to ship via USPS twice a week until everything sold. Nonsmoking home. Check back as I add more items. Thanks

1) KUIU Guide jacket Vias NWOT XL. This is a catch and release from the Rokslide classifieds last month. Going a different direction with outerwear. Offered for what I have in it--$189.

2) Leupold VX-2 2-7x33mm Matte Duplex (110794). NIB still in factory shrink wrap. I had a local shop order this for me about 6 weeks ago. I'm counting ounces and decided to go with the 2-7x28mm ultralight for my upcoming goat hunt. With tax I paid $270. Selling $240 which is as cheap as I can find online.

3) First Lite Kanab original with suspenders. Dry earth. Large, regular inseam. Worn twice and in great shape. No stains, holes, pilling or alterations. These are excellent pants just too big for me. $65 or trade for similar pants in medium.

4) Arc'teryx Atom. Blue. XL. Bought winter 2014. Worn but in fine overall shape. Replaced with a large which fits me better. $70

5) Leica Rangemaster 1000-R. As new. I bought this at Sportsman Warehouse fall 2015 for an elk hunt, which got cancelled. Ranged a few things in the neighborhood and literally has been used cumulatively for less than 15 minutes and works great. I just upgraded to the Leica 1600-B. Figure that it will come with the black nylon carry case only, but I know I saved the box and manual and if I can find those, I'll obviously include them too. $315.

OP
V

Vagrouser

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just listed this hard to find Filson Camo double Mackinaw coat on eBay for broader exposure and mention it in case there's interest here...
Access Denied

OP
V

Vagrouser

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leica rangefinder is sold along with Kanabs, and Filson double Mackinaw coat. Leupold scope, Arc'teryx Atom jacket and NWOT KUIU DCS guide jacket are available
Thanks

Villreinjeger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mind telling your height, weight and jeans size?

Did the Kuiu Guide XL fit you like the Arcteryx XL or like your new Arcteryx L?

OP
V

Vagrouser

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Villreinjeger, I saw your sale ad for your DCS guide jacket in L. The XL is the one you want. Should fit fine at 6-6'1 and 200-220 depending on your body composition. I'm 6'1" and 195-198 with 33" waist and wear a 44R jacket. The XL is roomy but not sloppy. A L would fit me well except my shoulders are a little broad.

JamesP who posted in my ad above has first dibs and I told him he had until Saturday night to decide. If he passes, the jacket is up for grabs.

As I told him, the DCS guide looks great. I'm doing a coastal BC goat hunt and expect to be wet so I've decided to go with a waterproof shell instead as my outer layer. That's the reason for selling.

Villreinjeger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! My shoulders is also too big for the L.

I will probably go for the Yukon jacket instead. Might fit me better.