WTS/WTT: Kifaru 8-man Tipi

AlaskaEd

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD: Kifaru 8-man Tipi

SOLD I got this in a trade but it's too big for me. Has the mosquito nets installed on both doors, and a stove jack at the top. It's in great condition. The only problems I could find are a few sealed ember pinholes, one of the mosquito nets has a 3-4 inch repaired tear, and there is a 3 inch tear in the very bottom near a zipper. That will be extremely easy to repair, as it is an inch above the bottom seam. That is all I could find wrong. Comes with center Pole and 25 stakes.

I will sell for $990 (now $850) TYD or trade for a Kowa TSN-663 20-60, a Kifaru Sawtooth with cash or stove, and maybe other stuff, just ask. ETA: also looking for newer Swaro SLCs, Kimber Montana in 280ai or 6.5

Last edited:
OP
A

AlaskaEd

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. If this doesn't sell soon I'll probably make it my moose hunting palace. I sure would rather have a sawtooth though.

reaper

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I got this in a trade but it's too big for me. Has the mosquito nets installed on both doors, and a stove jack at the top. It's in great condition. The only problems I could find are a few sealed ember pinholes, one of the mosquito nets has a 3-4 inch repaired tear, and there is a 3 inch tear in the very bottom near a zipper. That will be extremely easy to repair, as it is an inch above the bottom seam. That is all I could find wrong. Comes with center Pole and 25 stakes.

I will sell for $990 (now $850) TYD or trade for a Kowa TSN-663 20-60, a Kifaru Sawtooth with cash or stove, and maybe other stuff, just ask. ETA: also looking for newer Swaro SLCs, Kimber Montana in 280ai or 6.5

There is a guy of the facebook page on kifaru insiders,he wants a 8 man tipi and have a Sawtooth to trade...i sent him your link already.