WTB Meopta Meostar 10x42 hd

snakelk

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking for the exact bino myself and ended up ordering them from Cabelas (same bino rebranded as Instinct Euro HD). They're still on sale for $900. Not quite as good of a price as one could find for a used pair, but not too bad for new.

OP
N

nickstone

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was looking for the exact bino myself and ended up ordering them from Cabelas (same bino rebranded as Instinct Euro HD). They're still on sale for $900. Not quite as good of a price as one could find for a used pair, but not too bad for new.

Thanks, I saw those. I'm hoping to find a used pair and save a little cash. I am going to look at a pair of the canelas euro locally on Friday, but I'm still looking to see if anybody has a pair on here

chops24

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some cabelas euros 10x42 I was considering selling. They are three years old I believe. PM if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just a FYI. I bought the Meoptas after 3 phone conversations with Cabelas that told me their warranty was not transferable. Thats just my experience. Yours may vary.

I also got them for $900 from Euro Optics.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just a FYI. I bought the Meoptas after 3 phone conversations with Cabelas that told me their warranty was not transferable. Thats just my experience. Yours may vary.

I thought they had the US transferable lifetime warranty? I'm at work and cant get to there website but I will try to check tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

I thought they had the US transferable lifetime warranty? I'm at work and cant get to there website but I will try to check tomorrow.

Nope,
I called and was told by customer service at cabelas that their brand of cabelas/meopta bino's is only warrantied to the original purchaser. I emailed them as well saying I had a pair that was a year old that was second hand and the eye piece wouldn't spin and they emailed back the same response. Meopta replied saying I had to go through cabelas... All this was done last month.,

I dug into it as there was a pair of 12's that were on here that I was going to grab as a extra set but I didn't after finding out they are pretty much the only pair of high end optics made in the world with no warranty at all past original owner which kills resale.

OP
N

nickstone

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive also read about people having to take pairs back to cabelas recently and getting refunds instead of new pairs of binos because cabelas didn't have them in stock and there are rumors they won't be carrying the Meoptas in the future.......not sure how true that is?